четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

advance fighter maker mugen




Life is a funny thing. A fickle thing.
A thing to be treasured, and a thing to fear (at times).
Something to learn from, and something to apos;take into your own handsapos; (as if our hands have some power endowed to them).

Both of my parents are engaged to their respective partners, and I am forced to ask myself if they are really happy. Will they ever truly be happy again. Or will a shadow, birthed from difficult times, forever haunt new beginnings and hope?
Who knows.

Iapos;m forced to ask myself if I am unhappy.
"Am I unhappy?" I say.
I think no. No, I am not unhappy. But since when have my thoughts shown true? (factual tirades aside). I feel as though often I cannot trust my own judgment, I am so infected with the worries of the world.

Cryptic thoughts aside.
I am doing well in school.
My relationship is going very well.

But sometimes I sit quietly
and I feel the world move through me,
with a great symphony of sound -


...and it leaves me quite still and empty.
advance fighter maker mugen, advance fighter war, advance finance restaurant, advance financial credit union.



Комментариев нет: