четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

componentes criminal de del justicia sistema





Currently listening to: Hope- Who am i to say
so today basically sucked. Im so tired and i wanted to take a nap but
i had to much homework, im still not even done with any.
i spend to much of my time dazing off and as i get back
to this place im in i forget what i am doing
i have a test tommorow, and i havent studied and i dont know anything at all
my legs hurt and i have a tummy ache. Im listening to music, its soothing me.
im going to try to finish all of my homework before the night gets darker.
im going to try to go to bed early.
these arenapos;t goals. I keep hearing "what are your goals"?
i should answer this now, I live in the momment, not in the past or future.
I have no goals, whatever happens happens.



forenta bakery equipment, componentes criminal de del justicia sistema.



Комментариев нет: